Having clear values is what drives consistent work, renewed customer satisfaction, and ethics. Here are 5 values that truly care about when looking for candidates:
- Passionate & Enthusiastic: We love what we do, and we hope you do too. We’re constantly learning new technologies or processes.
- Committed: We go all-in to match our clients expectations. When facing challenges, we do not give up and we’re not afraid of putting in long hours.
- Love to Share: We share our knowledge and excitement with our team, and we hope you will too.
- Team Spirit: We promote collaboration; our workflows are built around that idea. We also encourage responsible work a leadership mindset.
- Ownership mentality: We understand that if you don’t feel involved, you will not go the extra mile. This is why we encourage our teammates to speak up and feel responsible for what we build for our clients.
Applying to join us
As we value transparency, we want you to know what’s our process for finding new talents.
What are the different stages of the recruitment process?
- Application form: we first ask your to fill out a very simple form to collect your contact information, resume and answer questions that helps screening candidates.
- Video call: if you passed the previous step, you’ll be invited for an introduction call with our founders that usually lasts 30-45 min. You’ll be able to book a time slot that works for you. This should give your a clear understanding of our company’s culture and what we are looking for for the position you applied for.
- Challenge: you’ll be provided a challenge that matches the skills and attitude we require for each open positions. Consider this a home work that help us understand how you think and what are your main skills and personal traits.
- In-person interview: We understand that candidates care about their future colleagues and office environment. Hence, you will be invited to our office and you’ll get to meet some of our teammates.