UI Designer Internship
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Published on January 27, 2019 by Fluent IT Limited
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Responsibilities - Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. - Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods. - Present and defend your design decisions. You should be able to explain your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.) - Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Overflow or Whimsical.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.